Monday, 14 April 2014

Smooches and Hugs and Snuggles and Kisses!

My baby's back!

My shiny, pretty, had a broken hard drive but now it doesn't and it was repaired for free because I got the extended warranty even though I thought it was silly to get who's laughing now past me, huh? and it took a week and that was SUCH a painfully slow computer week because I had no idea how much faster this baby is than my old baby but oh it's back sigh.

Translation:  My computer has been fixed after a week and is now back in my possession and I'm very happy and relieved about that, happy Monday.

P.S.  I may have actually petted said computer in the store and referred to it as "my baby" and then mumbled something about how some people have pets and I have my computer.  Ahem.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Chris said...

you need to focus that attention on a pet, or better yet, a man! ha ha....

funny how we get attached to "things" eh.. glad your computer is back up and running! yay!

Monday, April 14, 2014 1:24:00 pm  
Anonymous kandijay said...

I treat my car that way. She's my baby. And I have cats, too.

Monday, April 14, 2014 2:47:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

It's just so much faster Chris!

My car has a name Kandi ;)

Monday, April 14, 2014 7:30:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.