Saturday 3 May 2014

Capital, lower case, Symbol, Number ARGH!

Ok, I know I probably shouldn't admit this outloud on the internet but this whole Heartbleed change your password uh oh hax0r thing is driving me nuts.

Like, I've done the obligatory password changes (HOLY CRAP how hard did I have to think to come up with all those new passwords, I deserve a drink or ten) but now I keep forgetting them!

Because when I've signed in to google with the same password for who knows how long and now I go to sign in and habit says that I type in xxxxxxx and then it goes "Sorry, you changed your password" and I go ARGH!

ARGH, ARGH, ARGH!

My brain can't adjust to all this adjusting right now and now my spy workplace is making us change our passwords too and I kind of just want to curl up into a ball and cry and change all my passwords to "password."

Sigh.

If only.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my dear woman ... when changing passwords for real life (not your work SPY life) use something simple ... birth date adding another number each time it needs to be changed ... I work for the University over here in Cambridge & have done that for the last 14 years ... do not stress ... it is a holiday week-end over in England ... here, have a g & t ... the sun is shining.

Cdn Anne in England

Victoria said...

OOoh, thanks!

For the advice and for the g&t! Woot! Happy long weekend to you over there ;)