Monday 5 May 2014

Sigh


I just kind of feel .... bleargh.

As in, I really should probably not write a post right now because I half want to crawl out of my own skin and half want to cry and some other half want to complain about everything and then another half want to yell and scream and hate everything and almost everyone.

I feel like I'm not the only person who, for whatever combination of reasons, is just feeling ... "done."

I need a break from things, but a break isn't in the works right now.  I need for things to feel easier, but I'm not sure what needs to happen for that feeling to manifest.

So, this is why I figured I should just not particularly bother posting right now because I don't feel like I need to write or you need to hear my angsty lows.

Blah blah blah blah blah, I wish it was the weekend again.

2 comments:

AFST said...

I've felt "done" before, what with college life sometimes bearing down on my head.

Go to YouTube with "Screaming Goat-Baby Goat Edition." Baby farm animals will brighten anyone's day.

I know you said a break's not in the works right now, but try and make time for some laughter.

*Gives long, warm hug*

Victoria said...

Ok! Imma gonna go watch me some baby screaming goats :)

And thanks for the hug.