Thursday 1 May 2014

Whoops!

So the other night I actually almost called Jason in the middle of the night.

Like, 3:30 am kind of middle of the night.

See, I'd "woken up" and grabbed my Teddy bear and realized I couldn't find my other teddy bear.

I felt around for it and soon realized it was missing.  I kind of panicked and I knew that either Jason had taken it or that he would know who had taken it and/or how to get it back.

I managed to calm myself down enough to tell myself that calling him and asking for his help and/or for him to return my missing bear could wait until the morning.

Which is a good thing, because I don't have a second teddy bear.

3 comments:

AFST said...

Good thing you didn't jump to any conclusions and call the police to file a Missing Teddy report.

AFST said...

*Here in the States, we call 911 for emergency services. Is it the same for you guys?

Victoria said...

Geez, I know right?

And, yes, where I am it's 911. I'm glad I didn't have to make that call ;)