Thursday, 1 May 2014

Whoops!

So the other night I actually almost called Jason in the middle of the night.

Like, 3:30 am kind of middle of the night.

See, I'd "woken up" and grabbed my Teddy bear and realized I couldn't find my other teddy bear.

I felt around for it and soon realized it was missing.  I kind of panicked and I knew that either Jason had taken it or that he would know who had taken it and/or how to get it back.

I managed to calm myself down enough to tell myself that calling him and asking for his help and/or for him to return my missing bear could wait until the morning.

Which is a good thing, because I don't have a second teddy bear.

3 Comments:

Anonymous AFST said...

Good thing you didn't jump to any conclusions and call the police to file a Missing Teddy report.

Thursday, May 01, 2014 10:48:00 pm  
Anonymous AFST said...

*Here in the States, we call 911 for emergency services. Is it the same for you guys?

Thursday, May 01, 2014 11:36:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Geez, I know right?

And, yes, where I am it's 911. I'm glad I didn't have to make that call ;)

Friday, May 02, 2014 4:39:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.