Saturday, 14 June 2014

: /

I feel bad, but I'm relieved that the forecast is for clouds and rain today because I'm pretty sure that means we won't be going to any beaches at all.

*wipes forehead*

In other news, it's Father's Day tomorrow, so send some love out there to all the Dads and stuff.

Hug yours if you can.  I'm going for a walk with mine for the Prostate Center.

So maybe tell the men in your life that tomorrow's a good day to put in their calendar to have their doctor check their prostate.  Awkward, maybe, but better than the alternative.

Hugs, y'all.
Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.