Friday 1 August 2014

I'm Sure He's Not The Only One

Do you ever have that experience of listening to a song and something about hearing it right then and there and that one particular lyric trips something in your mind and all of a sudden you just *know* something?

Well, that happened to me last night.

I got home from work and went for a ride down to the beach.  It was sunny and a beautiful evening and as I came home "Dead Sea" by The Lumineers came on.

I'm not sure I'd ever listened to the lyrics particularly before last night, but as I did I realized something.

I may not know what Jason's intentions towards me are, but I know what his intentions for me are.

He wants the best for me.  And knowing that as much as I realized I know that last night is a reassuring thing and it feels solid and good to have that in someone in my life.  A male in my life.



He may not be a lot of things, but he, at the end of it all, wants what's best for me and that matters.

2 comments:

Elliott said...

And that is an awesome feeling when you know there are people out there rooting for best possible outcomes to come your way.

Victoria said...

It is...