Friday, 1 August 2014

I'm Sure He's Not The Only One

Do you ever have that experience of listening to a song and something about hearing it right then and there and that one particular lyric trips something in your mind and all of a sudden you just *know* something?

Well, that happened to me last night.

I got home from work and went for a ride down to the beach.  It was sunny and a beautiful evening and as I came home "Dead Sea" by The Lumineers came on.

I'm not sure I'd ever listened to the lyrics particularly before last night, but as I did I realized something.

I may not know what Jason's intentions towards me are, but I know what his intentions for me are.

He wants the best for me.  And knowing that as much as I realized I know that last night is a reassuring thing and it feels solid and good to have that in someone in my life.  A male in my life.



He may not be a lot of things, but he, at the end of it all, wants what's best for me and that matters.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Elliott said...

And that is an awesome feeling when you know there are people out there rooting for best possible outcomes to come your way.

Friday, August 01, 2014 9:20:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

It is...

Friday, August 01, 2014 7:18:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.