Monday, 6 October 2014

Sorry, I'm A Little Whiny Today

I feel like I have too many little things (medium sized things?) that I have to do and the fact that I'm not doing them, or not taking the time to do them is bugging me right now.

I have, for example, a book and a DVD that Jason recommended I read and watch respectively.  I haven't.  It's been months.  They're "learning" type books and so I don't find them relaxing and I want to read/watch them but it's kind of hard to motivate myself to do so.  But then they sit there and bother me because they constantly remind me I haven't done them.

I guess I am feeling whiny/grumpy today because it's also annoying to me that I have groceries to buy.  And laundry to do.  And cleaning/tidying that should probably be done.  I just want to be lazy.  But to be lazy and still have everything clean and tidy and shopped for and read.

Sigh.

I also think that no matter what I say right now I'm going to feel like I can't win so I should just stop venting and move on.  It's a minor annoyance that just happens to be rubbing me the wrong way right now I guess.

P.S.  As whiny as I am, I'm also going to get off my butt and do at least some of these things.  Boo/Yay.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fellow Canadian in England handing you a little cheese to go with your whine ...

Anne (now going off to tidy the bathroom)

Monday, October 06, 2014 10:48:00 am  
Blogger Army of the Frenetic said...

I successfully washed 2 loads of laundry, cleaned a big tub of dishes, and polished off a couple more episodes of the Strain.

And now?

Chocolate chip cookies await!!

Monday, October 06, 2014 7:42:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

But Anne, that's not the kind of cheese I liiiiiiike! *must be read in very whiny voice* ;)

Way to show me up AotF! Although, I did just eat a cookie myself, so ...

Monday, October 06, 2014 10:42:00 pm  
Blogger Army of the Frenetic said...


Nay.

Thy sweet and gooey chocolate cookies have betrayed me. Stuffed my face and stomach with too many, I have.

Oooh....

Monday, October 06, 2014 10:52:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

oh no :(

Monday, October 06, 2014 11:05:00 pm  
Anonymous Elliott said...

I hear you. New boss, Manitoba sales tax audit, month end, internal audit on SAP system...the list never ends. All I really want to do is go home and help around the house and get the winterize house list done this month. Sigh.

Tuesday, October 07, 2014 3:36:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Gah!

Tuesday, October 07, 2014 7:02:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.