Monday 3 November 2014

Glarble

Not really sure what all I have to say just at this moment.

The usual about how weird the time change is... sleep wise... and eating wise.  And light wise.

I think the eating one is the one I noticed the most yesterday... being hungry for dinner in the middle of the afternoon and feeling like I had to force myself to wait because it was "only" such and such o'clock.

Yeah, whine whine.

I think I had something else I was going to talk about in this post but I distracted myself and realized once I got here that I didn't really know what I was going to talk about so...

How was your weekend?  Halloween?

I'm proud of how little candy I ate and Saturday was gorgeously sunny, so that was nice.

Finally got around to watching "Outlander" which is just as enjoyable as people told me it was.  Makes me want to re-read the books and find me my own Jamie Fraser.

5 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

I had a quiet weekend. Mostly spent it reading. Ended up rescuing some friends who were at a house party until 2AM on Halloween, but then discovered that taxis are rather busy at 2AM on Halloween night.

The time change has me a bit messed up, too. But hey, that's what naps are for.

Jonathan Beckett said...

My Halloween was exhausting. We invited friends and their children to ours for the evening. I think we ended up with about 50 people in the house.

Victoria said...

Aww you're a good friend! And yeah... time change, booo.

Jonathan, that's crazy!

Elliott said...

It snowed on Saturday...boo.

We had a whooping 5 kids for Halloween, so it was quiet.

Sunny but cold on Sunday...had to get out my merino wool ski stuff to play golf in. And mitts and a toque to wear. Maybe we have an issue...

Victoria said...

Oh man, golfing in ski gear? Not in BC, eh? ;)