Friday, 12 December 2014

Vacated

Sooooooo my brain didn't break, it just got kind of tired of having to keep up with everything and vacated the area.

I know this because I ran out of something last week, but I forgot to write it on my shopping list at the time but this week, when I was making the list I remembered that I needed it.

Except... as hard as I tried, I could not remember what it was called.  It was a type of oil... that I use for cooking... and it's kind of special....

So I wrote down the best thing I could think of and knew once I got to the store I'd remember.

This is what my brain gave me:

"Virgin oil"

Yeah.  That stuff.  You know?

Sigh.

5 Comments:

Blogger Leigh Holiday said...

It happens to the best of us :-)

Friday, December 12, 2014 10:56:00 am  
Blogger Jason Langlois said...

Oh man, fresh pressed virgins make the best cooking oil.

...

...

Okay, maybe not.

Friday, December 12, 2014 11:58:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

It's so weird when it happens though Leigh! ;)

They... uh... yeah... maybe not Jason ;)

Friday, December 12, 2014 6:06:00 pm  
Blogger Happydog said...

I love the photo you used for this post. Is that little dog ornament yours??? I want one!

Saturday, December 13, 2014 7:17:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

No! Not mine, saw it in someone's window and thought it was adorable :)

Saturday, December 13, 2014 9:55:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.