Saturday, 7 February 2015

I Am So Awesome!

I fixed my toilet.

All by myself!

Ok, ok, it wasn't a big job, but I'm still proud of myself!

My toilet seat was starting to wiggle to one side.  And since I didn't feel like having it shear off at an inopportune moment, I figured I'd take a look to see if I could make it better myself.

I saw little cover things, flipped them off using the side of a knife, and then used that knife to tighten the.. uh... plastic bolt screw like things and now my seat doesn't wiggle anymore!

May not seem like that big of a deal but I'm feeling all domestically awesome for figuring it out and fixing myself and not having to call someone in to do it for me.

I am handy, hear me roar!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Chris said...

great job! I always knew you were awesome! Hugs

Saturday, February 07, 2015 8:06:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

:)

Saturday, February 07, 2015 8:59:00 pm  
Anonymous Elliott said...

Clap, clap, clap, clap...standing ovation.

Well done! Fixing things makes you feel good.

Monday, February 09, 2015 4:59:00 am  
Anonymous kandijay said...

I fixed my toilet with a paper clip once. The chain was broken in the tank so it wasn't filling after flushing. I felt like MacGyver!

Monday, February 09, 2015 7:16:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

*Bows for Elliott* ;)

That's so MacGyver Kandi!!! :D

Monday, February 09, 2015 2:33:00 pm  
Blogger Jason Langlois said...

So that's the trick?

I've learned something.

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 8:44:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Do you think one actually does learn something new every day? ;)

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 6:19:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.