Saturday 7 February 2015

I Am So Awesome!

I fixed my toilet.

All by myself!

Ok, ok, it wasn't a big job, but I'm still proud of myself!

My toilet seat was starting to wiggle to one side.  And since I didn't feel like having it shear off at an inopportune moment, I figured I'd take a look to see if I could make it better myself.

I saw little cover things, flipped them off using the side of a knife, and then used that knife to tighten the.. uh... plastic bolt screw like things and now my seat doesn't wiggle anymore!

May not seem like that big of a deal but I'm feeling all domestically awesome for figuring it out and fixing myself and not having to call someone in to do it for me.

I am handy, hear me roar!

7 comments:

Chris said...

great job! I always knew you were awesome! Hugs

Victoria said...

:)

Elliott said...

Clap, clap, clap, clap...standing ovation.

Well done! Fixing things makes you feel good.

kandijay said...

I fixed my toilet with a paper clip once. The chain was broken in the tank so it wasn't filling after flushing. I felt like MacGyver!

Victoria said...

*Bows for Elliott* ;)

That's so MacGyver Kandi!!! :D

Jason Langlois said...

So that's the trick?

I've learned something.

Victoria said...

Do you think one actually does learn something new every day? ;)