Friday 6 February 2015

Weird?

My alarm clock is tuned to the radio, a station I like that plays a good rotation of music and amusing but not loud morning guys.

I generally listen to a blip of the song before rolling over to hit snooze anyway, but some mornings if it's a good song and I need to get up I'll listen to the whole thing.

Which is how I discovered the weirdness.

Here's what I think happens.  I think that when my upstairs neighbour is walking around their bedroom, or possibly even in their bed, there are certain places they'll move into that work as an anti-antenna.

If that makes sense?  Because the other morning I was lying there listening to a song and it went fuzzy... like, radio bad reception fuzzy.

And then ok again... and then fuzzy.  I wasn't moving, although there have been some other fuzzy mornings that I can fix when I reach towards the radio, but it wasn't me this time.

So I'm thinking that when they're in particular spots it... I don't know, interferes with... whatever.

And science-y stuff.

Yeah?

1 comment:

Army of the Frenetic said...

Yep.

It's called "Electromagnetic Interference by Interaction with a Dynamic External Organic System".

*Pushes up taped glasses and adjusts pocket protector*

**No, I'm just kidding. That's not what it's called, but it sounded good.