Friday, 6 February 2015

Weird?

My alarm clock is tuned to the radio, a station I like that plays a good rotation of music and amusing but not loud morning guys.

I generally listen to a blip of the song before rolling over to hit snooze anyway, but some mornings if it's a good song and I need to get up I'll listen to the whole thing.

Which is how I discovered the weirdness.

Here's what I think happens.  I think that when my upstairs neighbour is walking around their bedroom, or possibly even in their bed, there are certain places they'll move into that work as an anti-antenna.

If that makes sense?  Because the other morning I was lying there listening to a song and it went fuzzy... like, radio bad reception fuzzy.

And then ok again... and then fuzzy.  I wasn't moving, although there have been some other fuzzy mornings that I can fix when I reach towards the radio, but it wasn't me this time.

So I'm thinking that when they're in particular spots it... I don't know, interferes with... whatever.

And science-y stuff.

Yeah?

2 Comments:

Blogger Army of the Frenetic said...

Yep.

It's called "Electromagnetic Interference by Interaction with a Dynamic External Organic System".

*Pushes up taped glasses and adjusts pocket protector*

**No, I'm just kidding. That's not what it's called, but it sounded good.

Friday, February 06, 2015 8:32:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Heh :)

Friday, February 06, 2015 8:34:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.