Friday 13 February 2015

Oh

Oh.  It's a Friday the 13th.  Didn't notice until I went to pick the publish day for this post.

Shrug.

Anyway... I figured I'd counter the mega stress dream from the other night with the most delicious dream I've had in a while!

Not saying this one will make any sense either... in fact it will probably make even less sense.

So, I'm at a house party.  Fun, but not too busy, when I realize there are two guys here that I'm supposed to pick to date.  Or whatever.

And because this is apparently how these things work, they both have their leather pants on and shirts off (I KNOW!) and their totally muscly backs are also covered in scars from being whipped.  (Probably channeling Jamie Fraser from Outlander?) Because this indicates they are available to be my boyfriends.  (Seriously, the dream makes no sense at all but it was AWESOME!)

So one of them is a little more arrogant than the other and this totally turns me off so I choose to chat with the nicer blonde one and before you know it we're sitting on the couch and he's giving me a head massage and it feels so good I'm drooling and pretty sure we're going to get married.

(I think this is because C-Dawg just had a head massage and said it was the most amazing thing ever.)

But yeah, super sexy dream (ahem) that was awesome at the time and makes no sense now!  Yay brain!

2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

That actually sounds like a couple house parties I was at in the early '00s, minus the whip scars...

Victoria said...

D'oh! ;)