Monday 23 March 2015

Halt


My mind is so preoccupied with things I can't talk about here right now.  Which means I feel like I have nothing to say.

I don't think I would know how to talk about what's on my mind even if I could, or wanted to, or thought it was ok to.  Not sure what I'll get to posting this week, if anything.

Here's some randomness to fill the rest of the page...

I watched Interstellar last week and I really really enjoyed it.  Probably one of the best pieces of entertainment I've seen in a long while.  I rarely recommend things because I know not everyone shares the same tastes but this movie was entertaining.  I really liked it.  I think you might too.

I bought chocolate covered peanuts the other day because I'd had chocolate covered raisins and they were good and then I somehow wanted peanuts.  They weren't my favourite.  I didn't finish them.  Too peanutty.  Which, duh, I know, but they were.  Maybe I was thinking they'd be more M&M-y.

I think it's fair to say it took me a full two weeks to adjust to the new time.  My stomach had a harder time of it but that's not to say my sleep wasn't whacked out too.

I've been pretty consistent with my mindfulness though.  Thanks Headspace.

I don't like the new plastic spaceship container that Cadbury's creme eggs are coming in now.  At all.  I can only hope they're more environmentally friendly or something because do not like.

Sorry if I don't get around to writing much or anything else this week.  Need my brain to settle or even just to find something to talk about that I can talk about.  You know?

6 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

I'm glad you're keeping up with the mindfulness. And that you continue to post, even when you feel you have nothing to say.

Still reading, still think you're interesting and thoughtful and pushing yourself to grow.

Hope you figure out what you need to figure out, soon.

Anne Roy said...

Posting scattered comments can clear your head ... random bits released into the world, into the minds of others ... now I am going to look at a Cadbury crème egg tomorrow & see how they are contained over here ...

Cdn Anne in England

Victoria said...

Thanks Jason.

Can't wait to hear it Anne!

Elliott said...

When you're ready to talk about things, you know most people are here to be supportive and offer (hopefully) well-meaning comments. Remember...your blog, your content.

In the meantime, always enjoy reading your blog.

Anne Roy said...

Cadbury Easter Crème Eggs over here are wrapped in suitably colourful foil (red, blue & gold) as they ever have been! Whatever are we doing over there?

Anne who does not wish to despair about her homeland but really ...

Victoria said...

Thank you Elliott.

Anne, I'm glad to hear somewhere is holding up the standards!