Saturday 21 March 2015

Bah

My mood has been all over the place lately, so up and down that I feel like one of those jokes about the weather in such and such a place... don't like it?  Wait ten minutes.

Sigh.

In some ways it may be a good thing.  Good because it maybe means I'm not stuck wallowing in the low spots if I'm recovering and finding things funny or feeling happy....

I don't feel moody, that's the thing, I just feel like I'm dealing with a lot and there's a lot going on in my life and internally and I'm just dealing with those feelings and concerns as best I can and sometimes that's harder than others.


4 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

Dealing with yourself seems so much harder and more involving, than dealing with other people's stuff. I empathize, and hope you find some clarity.

Victoria said...

Thanks

Yvonne said...

Aw, do whatever you need to do to take care of yourself. And know that it's okay to ask for help if you're overwhelmed. (Whether it be talking to your doctor or just venting with a good friend over wine and chocolate.)
{hugs}

Victoria said...

Thank you Yvonne. *hugs*