Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Mini Update

The mini ants have not returned to my apartment.

I'm cold now without the radiator turned on, but I think blankets and hot water bottles are a better solution than having to constantly squish the crawly guys.

I'm sure they're still "here", I'm just not seeing them and I'm ok with that.

Suppose I should tell pest control or the building people but... not sure what they'd do as I doubt they'll want to go after the whole colony/nest wherever it might be.

But yes, for now, I'm on the chilly side but think I may actually have figured out the ant situation.

Thanks, Google and outside of the box thinking!

2 Comments:

Blogger Anne Roy said...

Do forgive me if I have not been paying proper attention to the details of the 'terror of the ants' adventure but is anyone else in the building so afflicted?

I was just concerned how they are annoying you! my fellow Cdn!

Cdn Anne in England where there are ants but NO flies hence no screens on windows ...

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 11:17:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

I don't know anyone else really well enough to ask! ;) (no flies? Wow!)

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 6:55:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.