Saturday 23 May 2015

A Normal One

Had another dream with my parents at Burning Man, but this time it wasn't a stressy stressy one.

We'd set up our tents and everything and were just sort of hanging out and doing whatever and everything had gone smoothly and for the first time the dream was actually happening in the actual Burning Man environment not my usual weird/wrong dream ones.

So things were fine and normal this time but I just kept worrying that they might not be feeling physically comfortable or not doing ok with the heat or just not liking being there and I kept sort of wanting to make sure they were ok and feeling bad that I'd sort of convinced them to come and really wanted them to like it but not sure they were.

Not a happy dream I guess, but I was just relieved it wasn't stressy or in a weird spot like the other ones.

No comments: