Thursday 7 May 2015

Poor Steve

So the ants did stay completely away for a good couple of weeks there, which was nice, but I did have a couple return last weekend.

I did what I usually do, squish, wipe up and then spray the area with Windex.

And then I wondered... do the other ants wonder where that ant went?

Like, are they sitting around wondering "Hey, where did Steve go anyway?  I thought he was looking for food, he's been gone a while..."

And then I felt kind of bad for the other ants wondering where their buddy went.

Poor Steve... wandered down the wrong hallway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, but all ants are female.

So not "Steve" but "Stella"!

Victoria said...

Well, the ones I'm seeing probably are, you're right. Plus, Stella is more fun to yell! (But I feel worse about smushing female ants) ;)