Wednesday, 20 May 2015

Um....

So I leave myself little notes sometimes to remind me of something I wanted to write about, and I left myself a note last week to write about "Mothers' Day"

Except now I have absolutely no idea what it was about Mothers' Day it was I was going to write...seeing as it was, like, ten days ago now.

So, um, it was Mothers' Day the other weekend.  And, uh... I saw my Mom.  And it was nice.  And... then I did some other stuff that I can't remember but was maybe interesting?

Yay!

*scratches behind ear and shrugs*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Note for self, everyday: "PAY MORE ATTENTION." (Never leave home without it. -Keeps you from running into things and even -like that guy recently- whom went base jumping with his friend...and they both died in the same jump...! -A serious issue of 'not paying enough attention;' if in fact, that is how it happened...Pretty tragic though: two families losing their children at the very same time.) -Ok, cheers; have a good day...

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 11:03:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

You too :)

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 11:13:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.