Saturday 2 May 2015

Weird...

I don't remember if I told you or not but C-Dawg's getting married.  (Smiley face emoticon goes here)

She sent out her invitations the other week and I happily slid one under a magnet on the side of my fridge.

And then yesterday my brain kind of forgot how magnets worked and I lifted that one up to move it and the invitation slid very prettily down the crack between my fridge and cupboard/drawer things.  Gone.

I texted C-Dawg my issue and she said no worries I could have another one or five (for my memory books) so that's not the weirdness I'm having.

The weirdness I'm having is that at some random point in the future someone may replace the fridge in this apartment and will find a wedding invitation from two people they don't know and they might just wonder the story of them and why the invitation was on the floor and how it all went.

That's kind of a weird thought.  Knowing I maybe accidentally set up a mystery for someone in the future.

Go figure.

2 comments:

Jonathan Beckett said...

I wonder about things like that all the time - usually while watching strangers from coffee shop windows while away with work - wondering who they are, what their life has been like, and so on.

Victoria said...

Me too :)