Wednesday 15 July 2015

Um....

I'm having something shipped to me and I've been watching it on the tracking site.

Which, I'm now hoping is wrong. 

Because the parcel started in Ontario, and then a few days later was processed in Richmond, BC, and now?  Is back in another part of Ontario.

Which... uh... what?

I really hope the poor thing hasn't gone cross country and back.  Because then it'll have to come back across the country to get to me!

Le sigh.

Come home soon little guy... come home soon!

2 comments:

Elliott said...

I can't blame it for wanting to come back to Ontario...

Hopefully it gets back out there soon.

Victoria said...

Ha! ;)

Yeah, Canada Post has not said "we lost it" but... yeah... it's not un-lost. They've opened an investigation. When you think about it, mail is pretty weird anyway.