Tuesday 4 August 2015

Ahhhhhh

Oh long weekends, how I love you.

I think I feel relaxed after this one, which is nice.  That may also have to do with the fact I have two weeks booked off at the end of August.

Which, you know what?  Is going to be here way too fast. 

I'm all a jumble at the moment, but will try to sort my thoughts a little better.  So far, post C-Dawg's wedding my morning dreams have been back to not so good Burning Man dreams.  So I suppose my brain is processing the next "stressful" event in the way it does.

Anyhoo.  I would wish you a happy Monday but it's already Tuesday, go figure!

Have a good one, talk soon.

4 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

Dragonlance! That brings back memories.

I also have the last two weeks of August off (MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO JULY! WHERE DID IT GO!) so looking forward to that.

Victoria said...

(I DON'T KNOW!!!!) Enjoy your time, and yes, enjoying Dragonlance, but on the last book so also sad.

Anonymous said...

-I give up: "You're a faker."

Victoria said...

... ok