Monday 10 August 2015

Like Ships, Passing In The Night

I have a squirrel.  I call him Buddy.

At least, I assume it's just the one guy.

There's this squirrel you see (let's just assume it's the same one, ok?) and a few times a day he runs along the roof I can see out my window.  So I call out "Hi buddy!"

And then, after I'd said it for a while, I realized I'd named him.  My squirrel buddy is named Buddy!

So I have a pet.  And I don't even have to feed him or nothin.

Go, Buddy, go!  Off to wherever it is your little hopping legs take you.  See you next time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

-Some of the stuff you write could be put into comic book style pictures, as some of it sounds so fantastical it really would only fit reality in terms of something someone thought up -and thus the comic book reference- and hence seems to be the way you keep hiding something, through the way you write...? Is this possible (Are you whom you say you are?)? Maybe you one of the first to claim 'another picture' for your own -as we see readily today- except you started this early...very early...?

Victoria said...

I'm sure Buddy would love to star in a comic :)