Wednesday 25 November 2015

Finally! And TMI

Had the last of my "November fillings" yesterday, and man am I happy to be done, even if it's only for a while.  (Knock on wood, for maybe ever would be nice!)

One of the things that happened one of the first times was that somewhere in the middle of it all I had to pee.  And I just kept hoping it would be over soon but man it was uncomfortable.

So each time now, I've been very... circumspect.  Ie.  made sure I went before I left, and when I got there.

Last filling, I made the mistake of having a big cup of "cleansing" tea in the morning and I ended up having to ask the assistant if I could pee mid way through setup and she said sure, no problem so it wasn't that big a deal even if I was frozen.

So yesterday, I made sure not to have tea in the morning (earlier appointment this time) and went before, and when I got there and figured I'd be fine.

Which I was... until.... mid way through when.. hmm.... uh oh.

I made it, it was fine, didn't become an emergency or anything but still.  WHY?????

I wondered for a minute if it's because this dentist uses a drill that uses water but... I doubt it, but still.  I do not need to feel like I have to pee when I'm already dealing with all the rest of what I'm dealing with!

My poor body! 

But anyway, hoping the "watch" spots he mentioned don't actually ever need fillings.  (Sigh... they probably will some day, but at least not today... right?)

And here's hoping no more peeing is necessary either!

At the dentist I mean... at home is fine.

Oh geez, I should just stop now.

2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

I wonder if its a 'fear' response, like how a scared puppy will piddle on the carpet? Maybe your body is hoping if it makes you go to the washroom, the ordeal will be over and you can escape.

Victoria said...

Oh gosh, that could be awkward! ;)