Tuesday, 5 January 2016

More Sobbing!

In what is an unexpected turn of events, I'm finding that these days, if I cry because of something or to someone or about something, I feel better after.  A lot better.

Which doesn't really explain why I don't just find reasons or excuses to cry.  Well, I guess it's because it's not fun or enjoyable.  But it's also tiring.  So, yeah.

Just... I guess it's letting go of stuff rather than keeping it in or something.

I don't know, I'm just finding something to say, you know?

2 Comments:

Blogger Sanch LivingLife said...

As some who cries a bit too easily I know what you mean by it's good letting stuff out but it's so damn exhausting! Hope you find a balance. In the mean time, big hugs!

Sanch @ Living my Imperfect Life

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 1:17:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Thanks ;)

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 8:06:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.