Saturday 30 January 2016

On Seeds And Things

Remember a couple of weeks ago when I told you about the bag of popcorn kernels that got upended when getting taken out of an upper shelf?  And how the kernels got everywhere?

Well, guess what the silliest part is?  I keep finding them?  Everywhere!  It's like kitchen glitter or confetti or something.  Like in my bedroom?  Really?  Come on!

Only very slightly (or not at all) related... I've been going to acupuncture to help with calming and feeling better and the other day she put these little seed things in my ear.  Ok, that sounded bad... she taped seeds to accupressure points on/in my ear.  (Not, like, IN my ear, but, you know, on the parts of the ear you can see...)  A friend of mine has had this done for years so it's something I'd seen before but never had done.  And ow!  Ow!  Little tiny seed!  Feels like a piercing (from what I can remember) so I really really hope it's doing what it's supposed to be doing because even my hair brushing up against my right ear is mega uncomfortable right now.

*whimper*

Apparently the owie is supposed to get better or lessen.  But I'm also supposed to "stimulate" it.  Ow.

Guess it's a good thing I generally fall asleep on the other side, eh?

2 comments:

Elliott said...

I hope these help. It kinda sucks that a lot of medicine hurts before it helps. For example, allergy shots suck, but after the first day or so, they start to help. Same with freezing at a dentist...hurts like crazy then feels nothing. Wish they could make things that are supposed to help not hurt so much.

Victoria said...

Ahhh good point, I hadn't thought of that!