Friday 1 April 2016

No, I'm Not Kidding!

So I was writing this post in my head about how some words are way more fun to say the way they are spelled/written rather than how we do say/pronounce them, but I realized it would be kind of hard to type out how I fun pronounce them so I'm just going to leave you with my current favourite.

A few years ago, good friends of mine told me how they fun-mis-prounounce chihuahua.  So now, I love to refer to those little dogs as....

Chuh Hooah Hooahs!

(If that's how you'd type it)

I mean you can *see* it in the word, and it's super fun to say so why not?  Chihuahua for the win!

Happy April, y'all. Funny that this ended up being a first of April post, because I'm not joking, so, no, this is not an April Fool's day joke.  I( don't even really like those, they always seem to be a little mean to me!)

2 comments:

kandijay said...

I call them chuh hooah hooahs too! Mostly to annoy my friend... ;)

Victoria said...

YAY!!!!! :)