Tuesday 17 May 2016

And Theeeeeeen?

Finished my re-read book last night and am now trying to figure out what new book I should re-read.

I had a small hankering for zombie type (I have a couple of decent zombie books) but they might not work for me right now as I'm a little on the easily stressed out side right now and well, zombies = stress!  I mean, that's maybe not fair, most books have a level of stress to them but you know what I mean.  I'm not sure I'm up for high strung adventure.

I'll have to dig through my books and see what I have out.  Don't think I'm going to read the next in the series I just finished, which maybe means I can finally get rid of the box I have of alllllllll the rest of the books in that (rather long) series.  Oh, and there were at least a couple of surprises I'd forgotten about during the book, so that was a nice little treat.

Maybe I'll stay in the realm of sci-fi/fantasy, maybe Mists of Avalon or something like that.... Hmmm... lemme see what jumps out at me to be read, I may have some ideas!

4 comments:

Happydog said...

Are you looking for some recommendations? Station Eleven but Emilt St John Mandel is pretty good. And written by a Canadian. Or if your looking for a series The Magicians is good too. Though the main character can be a pain sometime.
BTW thanks for dentist recommendation. They’re great!

Jason Langlois said...

Mists of Avalon is good!

narami said...

Mists of Avalon is a must, I think.

Victoria said...

I'll take a look at those HD, and awesome about the dentist! YAY!!! :)

Mists of Avalon is so good. Probably next next ;)