Tuesday, 17 May 2016

And Theeeeeeen?

Finished my re-read book last night and am now trying to figure out what new book I should re-read.

I had a small hankering for zombie type (I have a couple of decent zombie books) but they might not work for me right now as I'm a little on the easily stressed out side right now and well, zombies = stress!  I mean, that's maybe not fair, most books have a level of stress to them but you know what I mean.  I'm not sure I'm up for high strung adventure.

I'll have to dig through my books and see what I have out.  Don't think I'm going to read the next in the series I just finished, which maybe means I can finally get rid of the box I have of alllllllll the rest of the books in that (rather long) series.  Oh, and there were at least a couple of surprises I'd forgotten about during the book, so that was a nice little treat.

Maybe I'll stay in the realm of sci-fi/fantasy, maybe Mists of Avalon or something like that.... Hmmm... lemme see what jumps out at me to be read, I may have some ideas!

4 Comments:

Blogger Happydog said...

Are you looking for some recommendations? Station Eleven but Emilt St John Mandel is pretty good. And written by a Canadian. Or if your looking for a series The Magicians is good too. Though the main character can be a pain sometime.
BTW thanks for dentist recommendation. They’re great!

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 10:42:00 am  
Blogger Jason Langlois said...

Mists of Avalon is good!

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 4:30:00 pm  
Anonymous narami said...

Mists of Avalon is a must, I think.

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 6:45:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

I'll take a look at those HD, and awesome about the dentist! YAY!!! :)

Mists of Avalon is so good. Probably next next ;)

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 7:32:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.