Wednesday, 8 June 2016

Again!

Got caught in a time warp again, you guys!

Decided (against my "this will keep you up tonight" better judgement) to have a nap on Saturday, and when I closed the laptop it was probably 10:30/11:00.

I dozed happily for a while and when I woke up, or started to feel it was awake-enough time, I figured I'd had about an hour's nap.

I glanced backwards up at the clock on my wall and it was 3:30.  Woah, what!

How had I managed to sleep that long?  I wasn't even that deeply asleep, just dozing, I had no idea... had I really passed out for three or four hours and somehow not noticed?  Oh man, this would really mess with my sleep. 

Checked the clock again... wait... it's.. still... 3:30.

Sat up, looked at the second hand... it was caught in a non moving forward loop.  Am I actually, literally in a time warp?  (Still sleepy, apparently) But I checked my phone and no, it was only 12:30ish, whew.  (Or maybe 1, I forget now, just certainly wasn't three thirty!)

Turns out my clock's battery was very very sleepy and the clock had gotten itself stuck at 3:30 ... who knows when, and I had only just noticed then.

So, yeah, still weird stuff going on with time in my apartment, but yet again, it worked out just fine!


2 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

Oh my word - dream of being able to sleep through like that. Today I was up at 5am, to deliver one of the kids to school for 6am for a trip. I don't know how I'm still functioning.

Wednesday, June 08, 2016 11:35:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

I am not a morning person, so I don't know how you're functioning either! ;)

Thursday, June 09, 2016 12:10:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.