Tuesday, 7 June 2016

Bliss

It was nine thirty last night when I realized I had no idea it was nine thirty because it was still light out.  Just... kind of sunset, maybe a bit past.

But I could still see, inside my apartment with my blinds open and no lights on.

I love it.  Love, love, love these longer days.

I think, sometimes, that I should move closer to the equator; get longer days more equally throughout the year or something.

But then I go for a drive with Jason to take photos at some beautiful beach and I think ah, well, I guess it's maybe worth the short dark days to live so close to such natural beauty.

But man, oh man, if these long, drawn out days aren't awesome.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

The days are starting to get longer here too. I got up at 5am this morning to take our youngest to school for a trip - the walk through town was wonderful - we had a thunder storm last night, and the mist is still hanging in the air.

Tuesday, June 07, 2016 11:42:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Sounds lovely :)

(Other than the 5am part!) ;)

Thursday, June 09, 2016 12:13:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.