Wednesday 22 June 2016

Hugs

It occurred to me... you probably don't realize it, because I'm not all that... openly talking about anything much at all right now, but you're... witnessing a person going through a fairly intense but ultimately positive transformation right now.

I don't quite know where I'll be on the other side of this, or when that will even be, but I'll maybe start talking more about things... soon. 

But yeah.  So....

Just thought I should say it.  Yes, there has been transformation and change over the years I've been writing here, but this... this is, well..... faster, or more compact, or something.  All of the above.

I'm glad you're here.  Thanks for that.

3 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

I think we've realized it, at least to some extent. The last year has seen many changes, and the last few months it seems like those have come to roost.

The way you have talked about things (when you have), or described approaching things... I don't know, it's just felt like you're making huge leaps forward.

And I'm glad you are seeing it as positive and transforming.

You are pretty amazing, I think.

Jonathan Beckett said...

It's a privilege to share pieces of the journey with you :)

On another note, how many years have we known each other for now ??

Victoria said...

Thank you Jason.

Well, I started writing here in 2006 Jonathan so....