Tuesday 21 June 2016

Nooooeewwwwwwww

Here's a lovely flower to distract you from the fact that I'm going to talk about a bug.

Lying on the couch last night when I see something out of the corner of my eye.  It's a ginormous silverfish, eww, and I don't have anything close by I can squish it with.  Ugh.

But, it's super clumsily slow moving so I hustle up, go to the kitchen, grab some paper towel and come back...

And it's gone!

So now, there is, somewhere... I mean, I know they're all around us all the time but this one I know for sure, you know?  There is somewhere in my apartment a giant silverfish that only pretends to be clumsy and slow moving!

Gah.

4 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

They are so gross, and they're everywhere!!!

Victoria said...

So creepy!

Jonathan Beckett said...

I remember them living under the edge of carpets in my grandparents house (or at least that was the first time I ever saw them). I'm guessing the cats eat them in our house, because I haven't seen any for years.

Victoria said...

Gah, that's almost as bad of a thought! ;)