Tuesday, 21 June 2016

Nooooeewwwwwwww

Here's a lovely flower to distract you from the fact that I'm going to talk about a bug.

Lying on the couch last night when I see something out of the corner of my eye.  It's a ginormous silverfish, eww, and I don't have anything close by I can squish it with.  Ugh.

But, it's super clumsily slow moving so I hustle up, go to the kitchen, grab some paper towel and come back...

And it's gone!

So now, there is, somewhere... I mean, I know they're all around us all the time but this one I know for sure, you know?  There is somewhere in my apartment a giant silverfish that only pretends to be clumsy and slow moving!

Gah.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jason Langlois said...

They are so gross, and they're everywhere!!!

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 7:58:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

So creepy!

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 8:16:00 pm  
Blogger Jonathan said...

I remember them living under the edge of carpets in my grandparents house (or at least that was the first time I ever saw them). I'm guessing the cats eat them in our house, because I haven't seen any for years.

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 6:19:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Gah, that's almost as bad of a thought! ;)

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 9:16:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.