Tuesday 6 September 2016

I'm Ok.

(Wait, why is she starting a post by saying she's ok?  And why is she talking about herself in the third person?)

I am in a hotel room somewhere in California (ish?) (on the route back home, I left the playa this morning) and my vehicle is in the shop for... X number of days and I am not likely going to be able to drive it home (nor do I want to at this point) and there was fire and 911 and bad but I am ok.  Plus they sell booze in regular stores here so I'm about to have a drink.  Not that I condone drinking but hey... I'm alive and unscathed (physically).

I know this is a lame post to post and then run off but y'all, I shouldn't be as well/alive/unscathed as I am and I don't want to talk about it right now because if I do I will go down a bad spin of what might have happened/should have happened. 

I am safe, I am well.  That is all that matters.  Burning Man was good.  Stuff burnt.  It was hot.  And dusty.  And there were people.  And I just want to go home.

But hey, I brought my computer with me and there's wifi here so... hi.  I'm ok.

I'm ok.

10 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

I am very very glad you're okay. The rest of this sounds less than okay, but you being okay is the important part.

Glad also that Burning Man was good. Watching the youtube feed, it looked pretty amazing. And I've seen a handful of pics from some other friend's feeds that make it look like it was HOT and DUSTY and AWESOME. I hope you had more of the awesome part.

Missed you while you were gone.

Victoria said...

Yeah (sorry, that's all I've got right now)

Anonymous said...

omg it sounds like you really have had an adventure but so so glad you are okay and still have a sense of humour about it. Take care and make it home safe and sound (so you can tell us all about it).

brandi

Victoria said...

That's the plan Brandi....

And yes, being ok is great

Happydog said...

Whew! It sounds awesomely awful and awfully awesome at the same time! Glad to hear you're okay and lived to tell the tale. Take care of your sweet self.

Victoria said...

Thanks HD. I really really really just want to be home. (Ideally with my vehicle and stuff)

Jason Langlois said...

I hope you're home soon.

Victoria said...

Me too. Hopefully by Saturday morning.

Duff said...

Sounds like you deserve a drink :)

Victoria said...

ok! ;)