Thursday, 19 January 2017

I Forgot

So a week or so ago I recommended a book here and then I started re-reading it.

I remembered the tone of the book and that there was a sad thing, but I'd forgotten the details and, well, there was another sad thing I totally forgot about and when it happened I started crying and then I kept crying and crying and crying and man oh man.

And then the next day I started to explain to Jason why I was so sad and I got all upset and started crying all over again.

And then the next night the sad thing I had remembered happened, just a whole lot earlier than I'd thought and I cried and cried again!

Man... I feel so bad over things that only happened in someone else's imagination.

Sad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Langlois said...

You're a very empathetic person, it seems.

Friday, January 20, 2017 8:25:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Yep. Good and bad in that!

Tuesday, January 24, 2017 10:16:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.