Thursday 23 March 2017

Crap

It's nearly 11pm as I write this (last night... since I'll have this post in the morning) and I have no idea how it got to be so late so fast.

Yeah, that's right.  I HATE THE TIME CHANGE!!!!

Eating wise I'm doing not badly, although there was a late dinner last week for whatever reason, but mornings are still killing me and this whole "where did my evening go?" thing is weird.

Partly my fault for doing some afternoon stuff (hair trim) that pushed everything back a bit later than usual, but here I am, 11pm, feeling like I have a whole list of things I need to do before I can go to bed.  ARGH! 

And apologies to my neighbours, I'm running a quick dishwasher load at night for reasons that won't make much sense.  (I was experimenting with some new paint techniques and there were dishes in the sink and I had to wash acrylics off stuff and the dishes got covered and so... time for a load in the dishwasher before it has time to dry and be there forEVER.)

So, um, yeah... time keeps on slipping, slipping, slipping into the ... SOMEWHERE!

No comments: