Friday 24 March 2017

How?

Something must be in the water this week (TIME CHANGE MUCH?) because a friend asked if they could borrow my car Friday and I figured I could make that work, so I made sure I got my car to them and all was well.

Except that I woke up YESTERDAY morning and realized it was Thursday and I'd somehow loaned them my car an entire day too early.... what?

I sent them a message "um, did I screw up?" and they just said that they figured I needed the car Friday so were just trying to work around my schedule.

Oh dear.

So needless to say, I'm happy it is finally Friday.

Because it is, right?

2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

I'm laughing because I've had the same kind of thing happen to me. At least they were willing to work around it.

Victoria said...

Shaking my head at myself ;)