Thursday, 16 March 2017

Oh, And?

Further to yesterday's "I don't have words" babble... when I'm feeling low or sad (or depressed if you want to go there, which I don't) I don't want to whine/complain/be negative so I tend to not want to write, and when I'm panicky or freaking out or worrying (or dealing with a panic attack or massive anxiety) I don't want to or can't write either.

So there's that too.  The times when I have a moment to sit and write I may not have much to say and I may actually not be up for writing, or able to.

But hey, I'm drinking more water than I probably did this time a year (or ten) ago, so yay!  (These things are unrelated, but I looked over and saw my water bottle and yeah) ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Langlois said...

More water is good. I need to drink more water again, too.

Thursday, March 16, 2017 12:29:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Moar! ;)

Sunday, March 19, 2017 6:24:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2016 and then some.) Kay? Kay.