Thursday, 27 April 2017

Brrrrr!

It's COLD!

I've turned my radiators off and then back on three times already this month.

Every time I think it's warmed up enough to turn them back on, a few days later it gets cold enough for me to need to turn them back on.

On Tuesday it was so chilly in my place I closed all the windows, cranked up the radiator and shivered under my blanket!

This has been an odd Spring so far... a chilly one.  But damn if I don't love the bright days when they're here and the looooong daylight hours.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Langlois said...

I wonder if this is what it's like for the rest of the country. The chilly weather, the uncertainty about whether or not to wear a jacket?

Not sure I like it.

Friday, April 28, 2017 8:10:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

I think it might be similar, although I imagine in other parts of the country "chilly" might be equalling snow :/

Sunday, April 30, 2017 10:13:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.