Monday 1 May 2017

May Day!

No, not "help me" mayday, just May... Day!  May first.

I think I'm meant to get up and taste the dew or dream of my one true love or something?  I forget. 

So, it's suddenly May.  Or maybe not suddenly but it is May... apparently.

Happy Spring!  I mean, a few days this weekend really really finally felt like it.  (When it wasn't being rainy) and I think I can turn off the radiator again (although I've already done that a few times and turned it back on a few times as well.)

The long days right now are gorgeous.  I am fully enjoying them and want them to stay for ever and ever and ever ok?


4 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

Time for the May flowers all that rain in April is supposed to bring.

The sunshine is so welcome - loved yesterday.

Victoria said...

The sunshine makes me extra happy :)

I mean, it's nearly 8 as I type this and... IT'S LIGHT OUT!!!! So awesome.

Elliott said...

Jealous. April showers have brought May showers so far. Forecast is cold, rainy, and windy basically for the next 7 days. Crappy start to the golf season.

Victoria said...

We're having some really odd, moody, confused weather but when it's nice it's lovely. Sorry for the ick your way!