Monday, 1 May 2017

May Day!

No, not "help me" mayday, just May... Day!  May first.

I think I'm meant to get up and taste the dew or dream of my one true love or something?  I forget. 

So, it's suddenly May.  Or maybe not suddenly but it is May... apparently.

Happy Spring!  I mean, a few days this weekend really really finally felt like it.  (When it wasn't being rainy) and I think I can turn off the radiator again (although I've already done that a few times and turned it back on a few times as well.)

The long days right now are gorgeous.  I am fully enjoying them and want them to stay for ever and ever and ever ok?


4 Comments:

Blogger Jason Langlois said...

Time for the May flowers all that rain in April is supposed to bring.

The sunshine is so welcome - loved yesterday.

Monday, May 01, 2017 9:41:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

The sunshine makes me extra happy :)

I mean, it's nearly 8 as I type this and... IT'S LIGHT OUT!!!! So awesome.

Monday, May 01, 2017 7:54:00 pm  
Anonymous Elliott said...

Jealous. April showers have brought May showers so far. Forecast is cold, rainy, and windy basically for the next 7 days. Crappy start to the golf season.

Tuesday, May 02, 2017 8:51:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

We're having some really odd, moody, confused weather but when it's nice it's lovely. Sorry for the ick your way!

Friday, May 05, 2017 4:02:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.