Thursday 11 May 2017

Nada

Brain has nothing interesting to say.  Sorry. 

Here's some random stuff for you.

Full moon last night.  I like those.

I snuck some gluten.... I feel guilty and fairly icky.  Sorry body.  (But damn if I don't love gluten and so many things made with it!  I WANT MY GLUTEN BACK!)

Still go back and forth on not wanting to go to Burning Man but wanting to go to Burning Man.  If I could teletransport and just arrive, I'd totally go.  Don't know if I want to go enough this year to do it alone again.  Not wanting to go with a stranger either and don't know anyone around here who wants to go.  Will see. 

Spring is totally here.  Leaves and flowers and pollen and birds and sunshine and longer days and it's just very Spring-like.

I like that.


1 comment:

Jason Langlois said...

I found this very interesting.

I don't know what that says about me, though.