Saturday, 6 May 2017

YOU GUYS, YOU GUYS, YOU GUYS!!!

I MAY HAVE FOUND THE BANANA PEEL PERSON!!!!

Ok, well, what I really mean is that I was walking home the other day and saw a (handsome, not that it matters) fellow walking towards me... EATING A BANANA!

And I started giggling.  And I'd be lying if I didn't say I was tempted to either... take a photo, follow him to see what he did with his peel, or flat out ask him if he dumps his banana peels!

But yeah, I saw someone innocently eating a banana, immediately thought of you (especially Jason L as he seems as interested in banana peel mysteries as I am!) and giggled.

Banana peel thrower may have been found.  The media may need to be alerted.

Unless, of course, I count as media in which case... TA DA!  Investigative journalism at its (not at all) finest!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Langlois said...

Ooooh, the fact that it was a person eating a banana is strongly suggestive. However, I'm not entirely convinced this is our culprit.

If you see them again, eating another banana, then I think we're on to something.

Monday, May 08, 2017 8:41:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

This is why detective-ing is so hard!

Tuesday, May 09, 2017 4:43:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.