Thursday 15 June 2017

Ahhhhhh

I'm nearing the end of a book I'm really enjoying (finally!)

I think actually maybe Jason L or someone else here recommended it? "The Name of the Wind"?

I believe it might be the first of three, will have to look into that and if that's the case, I'll probably have to find the next one too. 

In other news... this has been one of those "It's only X day?" weeks.  Like, really, how is it not Saturday?

My neck has been in revolt since the middle of last week though so maybe that pain is part of what's throwing off my time-telling abilities.

But man oh man these long days are glorious.  Rainy and chilly sometimes, but long and wonderful.

2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

Ah yes. Book two is "The Wise Man's Fear". And then ... nothing. We're still waiting on book three. But I still recommended reading The Wise Man's Fear, because it's so good.

I'd give you my copy, but I fear arrange a blind exchange of books by the mythical banana tree would be fraught with challenges.

And the long days are really good for the spirit.

Victoria said...

BANANA TREE!!!! ;)

Will check it out if you say it's worth it, thanks!