Wednesday, 21 June 2017

Context!

I'm trying out a meal prep service where they deliver pre-made meals to me and I just have to boil them to reheat them for eating.

I have not been feeding myself well and although it's probably a bit out of my budget I'm going to try it for a month and see if it improves my energy and health.  I'm pretty darn sure it will. 

I found last week that the pot I have isn't quite big enough for some of the meals and I know that Jason has some cooking supplies he doesn't use so I sent him a message a few nights ago "Hey, could you look to see if you have a big pot I could borrow for a while?  Mine isn't large enough for some of these meals."

I went to bed and, of course, totally forgot about the message and I woke up to this text from him:

"Can do on the pot."

I was shocked!  Had I somehow asked for marijuana?  And he was going to get me some?  WHAT ON EARTH HAD I DONE AND WHY DIDN'T I REMEMBER??? Oh... wait...

Pot.  The... cooking.  Pot.  Not... you know.. "pot" pot.  Ahhhhh... context.

It matters!



PS  Happy Summer (Winter for some) solstice my friends!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.