Friday, 9 June 2017

Oh Dear

I.... did not have a good morning yesterday.  Pretty much out of nowhere.

Felt a bit dizzy falling asleep the night before but that's happened before so I just powered through it and slept.

Didn't want to wake up but that's nothing new, but when I finally stopped hitting snooze and got up, I was incredibly dizzy.  But, dizzy in this weird way where I couldn't get my eyes to focus. 

I was blinking and blinking as if trying to clear sleep from my eyes and walked to the couch to lie back down.. but then my body felt very ill so I grabbed a bucket/bowl and headed to the bathroom.

Nothing actually happened there (to be delicate) although my body seemed to want to and made some.... er... effort to use the bucket/bowl.  And, worst of all I was covered in an awful, gross, sweat all over.

The worst of that passed (without incident, thankfully) and I took myself slowly to the couch and lay down.  Managed to pull myself together enough to send messages letting people know I was sick but that took about all I had.  So I slept.  Or, napped, I guess.

Woke up around noon.  Killer headache whenever I tried to stand or move. 

Just wanted something simple and salty so had me a gatorade and some popcorn.

Ate a bit more later and had a light dinner, but man oh man, that was actually a fairly frightening little while there.

Glad to be feeling better and hoping that was a one off.... not to be repeated.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Langlois said...

Vertigo?

That sounds awful and I hope it never happens again.

Friday, June 09, 2017 8:36:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

No idea what it was but it was nasty. Not sure if I would rather it was a food/bug thing or a vertigo/body thing. How about it just never happens again? THANKS!

Monday, June 12, 2017 3:41:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.