Monday, 24 July 2017

365

Those of you who've been around a while may remember me talking about doing "Project 365" where you challenge yourself to take a photo every day for a year.

I've done it three or four times, and I do think forcing myself to take more shots improved my shots.  But then I look through my old(est) flickr account and I see a shot like this one here and I remember the downside to the 365 projects... and that is that sometimes you take a photo that's really not any good just because you "have" to get something for the day.

Like... I guess the texture appealed to me here or something, but really, I dunno!  The Winter months I always found the hardest... when you were getting up in the dark and getting home from work in the dark... maybe trying to go for a walk at lunch, if the weather cooperated, to try to find something.  Perhaps it would be easier for those with a home studio or lights or something but for me I think by the second or so time I did it I really came to dislike the "get er done" days and shots.

So yeah... here's an old shot of.... uh... gravel?  Someone's driveway or a parking lot or something.  Sorry!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Langlois said...

I've made that my desktop background. It's pretty good.

Monday, July 24, 2017 10:28:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

LOL.

Awesome then ;)

Sunday, July 30, 2017 7:49:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.