Tuesday 25 July 2017

Achoo!

I'm not an allergy sufferer (thank goodness!) but I think I've been dealing with symptoms of allergies this last couple of weeks.

There are high pollen counts right now (I've been told by my allergy-prone friends) and that, combined with the air quality from the many nearby wildfires (not good) I guess it's really bad for allergy sufferers right now and some of us (I'm not the only one who's mentioned this) are actually getting allergy symptoms as well.

The "there's sand in my eye?" is a new one to me... and not a fun one.  Not that any of the symptoms are.  But yeah, I feel for allergy people... and I hope the air quality improves for everyone!

2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

Oh man, that explains why I've been feeling like I'm fighting a cold all week... never even thought of that.

Well, that's a relief.

Victoria said...

YES! Right?

I've heard it from a bunch of people. It's not us!!!