Friday, 4 August 2017

Boo

Well, here's a weird one for you.

I've got my first "wrinkled" skin.

Like, it makes me feel like an old person when I see it.

Know where it is?

It's the inside of my elbow.

How weird is that?

I noticed it the other night when I was putting my book away in bed one night.  (I read on my side, so maybe the skin is extra... folded?)

So yeah, sad panda... my elbow-insides are showing signs of age.

Sigh.

It better not be all downhill from here!

(Oh!  I wonder if my weird burns had something to do with it?!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Langlois said...

Just thinking about any specific part of your body can get so weird. Toes. So weird. Back of the knee? WEIRD!

Thursday, August 10, 2017 5:07:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Ultra weird.

Friday, August 11, 2017 8:11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.