Monday, 7 August 2017

Yep

Summer's definitely here.

Like, yep.  For reals.

I can't remember if it was Wednesday or Thursday last week that there just was no sleeping happening... it was just too hot.  It actually felt a lot like Burning Man a few days last week... what with the skies being weird with forest fire smoke and the heat.  I even joked that the heat is only fun at Burning Man when there's so much to distract yourself with, but... to be fair, the heat's not really fun there either... but hey, at least you can sleep "outside" at Burning Man at night!

I wish I'd been able to do that, but... not sure I'd fall asleep outside here....

The heat broke a bit a couple of days ago, so that has helped a bit, and I know my apartment's not as hot as the ones above me must be so... I'm trying to just deal with it.  And to follow along with my Burning Man joke... hey, at least I have running water and flush toilets! 

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Langlois said...

It is still so hot, though. I do hope it rains soon, and helps with the wildfires and smoke.

Thursday, August 10, 2017 5:06:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Seems like this weekend is going to be helpful for us, although I think the interior needs it more :(

Friday, August 11, 2017 8:10:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.