Tuesday 1 August 2017

Dear Laptop

Why are you so hot all the time?  And I don't mean the "wink wink, how YOU doing?" kind of hot although you are that too .... in the computer kind of way, I mean, why are you so hot all the time?

Is it merely the surrounding air temperature... I think not... is it.. some kind of warning you're trying to give me about your impending... (insert something bad here)?

I really can't afford to replace you my dear... so if you would like to let me know what I can do to help you cool off (especially when charging or using any of your ports at all) I would be happy to work with you.

And for now, I'll continue to use that re-usable ice pack under you when things get... extra burny.

Sigh.

Signed,
Me

PS  Please be ok!

2 comments:

Jonathan Beckett said...

My other half has a second hand laptop from my work - that is slowly but surely coming apart at the seems. It's latest trick is a power cable that falls out if you even so much as look at it.

Victoria said...

Nooooooo!