Tuesday, 1 August 2017

Dear Laptop

Why are you so hot all the time?  And I don't mean the "wink wink, how YOU doing?" kind of hot although you are that too .... in the computer kind of way, I mean, why are you so hot all the time?

Is it merely the surrounding air temperature... I think not... is it.. some kind of warning you're trying to give me about your impending... (insert something bad here)?

I really can't afford to replace you my dear... so if you would like to let me know what I can do to help you cool off (especially when charging or using any of your ports at all) I would be happy to work with you.

And for now, I'll continue to use that re-usable ice pack under you when things get... extra burny.

Sigh.

Signed,
Me

PS  Please be ok!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Beckett said...

My other half has a second hand laptop from my work - that is slowly but surely coming apart at the seems. It's latest trick is a power cable that falls out if you even so much as look at it.

Wednesday, August 02, 2017 1:24:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Nooooooo!

Sunday, August 06, 2017 10:51:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.