Tuesday, 8 August 2017

Don't Want To Talk About It

I lost some spiders.

Three of them actually.

As in... there have been a lot of spiders in my place this last week or two... and the last few I went to help outside... dropped onto the floor and scurried somewhere dark where I couldn't find them!

One went into a closet (I think) another under a dresser and I forget where the third went... like under/into the radiator or something.

One of these incidents also happened in my bedroom so we're totally not at all talking about that ok?

Thanks.

I have, however, also had a small influx of ladybugs.

I like ladybugs a lot, and the cool thing I noticed with the ones I helped out, was that they were pretty calm about getting on to the paper, and then when I held the paper outside... they would kind of sit for a moment... like they were feeling the air/breeze and then they'd spread their wings and take off!

So I really felt like I was releasing them into their happy outside world.

And let's just leave it at that ok!  YAY!  HAPPY!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Beckett said...

This summer we seem to be waging a continual battle against fleas. The cats are acting as free coach trips for the fleas as far as we can figure out - delivering them all over the house.

Wednesday, August 09, 2017 5:30:00 am  
Blogger Jason Langlois said...

OH MY GOSH! Now all I can think about is spiders!

Thursday, August 10, 2017 5:05:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Yeah, my shoulder got chewed up the other night Jonathan... I think it might have been when I pet my friend's cat for a bit. Sigh.

Stop it right now Jason!!!

Friday, August 11, 2017 8:10:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.