Tuesday, 19 September 2017

Uh...

Totally forgot what I was going to say... so... here's some pretty flowers for you!

Started reading a book that a friend recommended (and then Jason saw I was reading and was like OOH I love that book!) but I am quite confused.

Anyone read "The Illuminatus! Trilogy"?  And if so, am I ever going to understand it?  Is it just a groove I have to get into?

I mean, I'm not lost, exactly, I'm just not really following... if that makes sense?


Edit:  I just googled and found this on wikipedia... "The narrative often switches between third- and first-person perspectives in a nonlinear narrative"  Which.. yeah, I kinda figured that but still.... brain no... workie?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.